Monday, July 16, 2012

The Return of Fly Olympic

HI readers,

Greetings from Steve fly, it's been a while since i posted at Fly Olympic--my blog dedicated to sports (swimming in particular) and the concept of the Olympic games-I hope you can forgive me as i try to make up.

This blog has a critical edge due to to my experiences growing up in and around the Black Country (Dudley , West Midlands UK) and seeing the destruction of many swimming pools, sports facilities and programs. It's not all bad news, I see wonderful new interpretations of SPORT emerging, fairness and equality can still resonate with that over-used term, sportsmanship, synonymous with humanitarianism, and generally been nice and kind, playing for the game, not for the win, not always for the competitive edge.

Anyhow, I will be making some more posts here on the run up to the London Olympic Games, and hope that my past posts can tie into my new ones to create some continuity and a few surprises.

May the games begin, steve fly
Amsterdam



Limp Pricks Shuttle Cocks

No comments: