Thursday, July 26, 2012

Approx 9 Billion Pounds



With 4 billion viewers the stakes
are high nations going
for gold Athletes on the brink of red out
Greenland ice sheet melts when the stadium
lights turn on

UK icons mashed up like a Christmas
variety performance, Harry Potter Prince
William, Mary Poppins Ms
Obama, Willy Blake Orwell
already well represented

Thanks to my coach,
to my my family and pastor
sponsor...
how about surprises from
sportspeople?
Thanks to my pet goat
my shoes and breakfast

Do you eat at Mcdonalds drink coca-cola,
 invest in B.P? any comment
about these entities? 

how about three ways
to better the world?
what you saying with rag-flag?

Gonzo rock drill marrow!
Javelin of truth strikes the
reff.

the total carbon footprint
of the games vs. the potential total amount
of sports facilities that cd/ be built worldwide
using PUBLIC game-funds
(approx. 9 Billion?)
ever thought of sport?

--fly

No comments: